Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Just Getting Started

             Never really thought I would do a blog so we will see how this goes.

            I  love writing poetry and have been in 4 books total. It has been very exciting be able to share some of the things I have written and am very proud of. Life isn't always easy but if you put a step forward and don't look back it will be alright. lately I have had so much things to share but haven't been able to say anything because it is something you can't completely share out loud. That is one of the reasons why I have decided to begin a blog. I will never name names but I will have a open mind for sure. The world is really harsh out there today and we need to help bring it back to calm place where people can finally be happy with how things turn out. Well got to go to the dentist but tonight I will post my first "real blog". Peace and love, Taylor.



No comments:

Post a Comment